Alchemy Recruitment Consulting is excited to announce a new vacancy for a Contracts Specialist on a 12-month contract in the Bowen Basin.
5/2 Monday to Friday roster.
Your next role
Reporting to the Contracts Superintendent, this role oversees the contractor Management Framework for contract partners.
- Engage in on-site verification of contract partner activities.
- Execute the responsibilities specified in the Contractor Management Framework.
- Supervise, assist, and maintain contract partners’ adherence to the PDM Safety and Health Management System.
- Conduct pre-mobilization, safety, performance, and closure meetings.
- Coal Board Medical / S11
- G2 – Carry out risk management process
- Skilled in MS Office suite, Documentum, Tempo, and SAP/Fiori.
- Experienced in overseeing contractors, auditing, and providing coaching and support to Contract Partners and Line Leaders.”
What is on offer?
- 5/2 Roster Monday to Friday with flexible arrangements
- Camp accommodation
- 12-Month Contract
- Attractive contractor hourly or daily rate
All applications are strictly confidential, and your details will not be shared with any third parties without your consent.