Alchemy Recruitment is working with a large established company to assist them in seeking an experienced Electrical and I&C Engineering Superintendent to join their established team permanently. This role is based in the South Burnett Region on a Monday to Friday roster.
About the role
The Electrical and I&C Engineering Superintendent will lead a diverse and high performing team of engineers and control system specialists in ensuring the power stations assets are reliable and available in a competitive energy market.
Key activities include:
- Leading a team of technical specialists to set technical standards and apply across the broader site.
- Develop and manage plant asset management plans to ensure plant meets business requirements.
- Work closely with professional engineers and other technical staff and stakeholders from the broader business to ensure technical consistency and knowledge is shared across the Power Stations.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Hold a Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ) qualification.
- Strong experience in a large / heavy, high capital, continuous process facility with minimal resources, i.e. power station (ideal), oil refinery, steelworks.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and developing a technically based team of professional and para-professional staff.
It will also be beneficial if you have
- Power Generation and Control System experience
- Professional Engineers registration
- SAP Knowledge
What we are offing:
- Attractive Salary package and bonus scheme
- Permanent full time opportunity
- Domestic relocation assistance on offer
- 12.75% superannuation
- Flexible work arrangements
- Learning and development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
Alchemy Recruitment are a registered and proud preferred industry employer for Women, and we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
If you would like to be a part of a successful growing business please press on the “Apply” link below to submit your resume.
For further information about this opportunity, please call Michael on 0433 783 262.