Alchemy Recruitment Consulting is working with Local Government to secure an experienced Financial Analyst for a casual-based contract opportunity in Logan, contracting until mid-May 2024. This position is immediately available and actively interviewing.
As the Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for providing strategic financial management services to the organization, monitoring the capital program, costing, and financial performance management.
- Formulation of annual budget strategies and assistance with budget preparation.
- Provide analysis, interpretation, and dissemination of financial performance
- Undertake financial risk identification, assessment, viability, and appropriate funding arrangements for identified projects
- Provision of timely and accurate financial reporting on capital projects
- Aid operations to ensure completion of funding applications, reporting, and audited acquittals are complete.
- Review, develop, and/or enhance financial costing and capital accounting systems
- Undertake and lead, where required, special or ad hoc projects.
- Previous experience in a Large corporate or Government organisation
- Relevant qualification A Degree in Accounting, Business, or other financial disciplines will be essential or demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated experience in financial management, research, investigation, analysis, and reporting on finance-related matters.
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply:
If you have the required qualifications & looking to secure your next opportunity, we want to hear from you. APPLY NOW or call Jacob on 0402 650 972 or email email@example.com for a confidential conversation.
At Alchemy, we recognize that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included and treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.