Alchemy Recruitment Consulting is working with one the world’s top mining companies to secure an experienced HR officer for a permanent position in Central Queensland.
As the Human Resources Officer, you will be supporting the Human Resources Manager, in the development and delivery of HR strategy and initiatives.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work as part of the HR team in formulating and implementing HR strategies, including Talent Acquisition and Retention, Succession Planning, and Leadership Development.
- Provide support in handling workplace and disciplinary issues.
- Coach and mentor leaders to enhance their skills for fostering a values-driven culture.
- Deliver streamlined and effective HR services to key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field with prior HR experience.
- Proficiency in interpreting employment agreements and awards.
- Demonstrated logical reasoning skills and effective written and verbal communication.
- Capability to collaborate with essential internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, SAP, and Workday is advantageous.
- Dedication to ongoing learning and professional development.
- Competitive Salary and 15% Annual performance bonus
- 9 days a fortnight roster!
- Onsite housing with meals and various amenities.
How to Apply:
If you have the required qualifications & looking to secure your next contract opportunity, we want to hear from you. APPLY NOW or call Siobhan on 0466-268-616 for a confidential conversation.
At Alchemy, we recognize that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included and treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.