Alchemy Recruitment is currently working alongside a successful natural energy resource provider who is seeking an experienced Principle Project Delivery Manager in the Hunter Valley Region, NSW.
Known for their diversity in culture by employing the industry’s best, they genuinely believe and demonstrate that their people are their greatest asset and reward generously.
DUTIES REQUIRED IN THIS ROLE:
- Support the Delivery Lead in all aspects of the execution of the project, gaining exposure to commercial, construction, and technical management aspects.
- Ensure compliance with company requirements, statutory regulations and standards, and relevant site standards and specifications.
- Support the mobilisation and onboarding of construction contractors to the site.
- Perform regular evaluation of project risks and implement controls where necessary.
- Support implementation and management of company systems and processes on the project (e.g., BOS, MoC, VO).
- Undertake analysis and prepare project reporting across various platforms to stakeholders.
- Hold a high standard of personal operational discipline and establish routines necessary for safe and efficient project delivery.
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety by actively engaging in the Field Leadership program.
EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in delivery projects within a brownfield open-cut coal mining environment or heavy industry
- Demonstrated experience in Project Management (formal qualifications in STEM related or Project Management fields will be well regarded but not mandatory)
- Civil Engineering degree (ideal)
- Extensive experience working on mine infrastructure projects
- Exposure to tailings damn related projects (ideal)
- Significant experience and knowledge of civil design and execution processes and relevant standards
- Strong construction and commissioning experience
- The ability to manage the engineering processes and prepare project deliverables including; scope of work, specifications, execution plans, cost estimates and schedule.
- Ability to critically review designs and work collaboratively with external consultants
- Experience in or familiarity with project/contractor management systems will be advantageous.
- Previous experience working in a matrix functional organization is highly desirable.
- Effective stakeholder engagement and communication skills will be critical to success
In return, you can expect:
This is an initial 6-month contract with potential for extension with a leading mining giant, based in the Hunter Valley Region, on a generous hourly rate. The Principal Project Delivery Manager is a member of the Project Owners Team, and will work across a number of mine infrastructure projects. FIFO from Brisbane or Sydney Airport on a 5:2 roster with the flexibility to work a day from home.
Alchemy Recruitment is a registered and proud preferred industry employer for Women, and we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people
For more details contact me on the details below:
M 0401 197 401
Connect on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/doug-hodge-048690193/